4 SEPTEMBER 2017
CTM LAUNCHES SPECIALIST SPORT TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SERVICE AT SOCCEREX
Meet the team on Stand 200
Award-winning travel management company Corporate Travel Management (CTM) will launch its sports travel management services specifically for the European sports industry at today’s Soccerex Global Convention, taking place 4-6 September in Manchester.
As one of the world’s largest travel management companies, CTM is now bringing its expertise, global buying power and renowned personalised service to the world of European sport. The organisation’s sports travel management offering is already well-established across North America, Asia and ANZ with a range of high profile clients.
- Team and group travel – whether it’s getting teams to the match, competitions and training camps, or attending a corporate hospitality event, CTM’s integrated corporate and group travel solutions provide the necessary logistical support to drive success.
- Logistics – with a presence in more than 70 countries worldwide, CTM’s global network allows complete logistical coverage whether it’s catering to team movements, agents and scouts, sporting officials or organisation executives. With an extensive DMC network, CTM ensures teams have the right people on the ground for police and security liaison and air side clearance, as well as local translators and guides.
- Corporate executive travel – CTM’s proven travel solutions deliver experiences that support high productivity, increased efficiency and a return on investment for corporate and executive travellers, every time they travel.
- VIP – CTM’s elite travel team has the unique skills and understanding to ensure a truly bespoke and faultless travel programme. From premium air cabin and private jets, to discreet luxury accommodation, chauffeur driven transport and VIP concierge service, attention to detail and absolute discretion is guaranteed.
- Event management – CTM offers professional event planning and event management services designed to excite, engage and inspire stakeholders. From sponsor engagement events to gala dinners and award ceremonies, CTM’s award-winning event services will elevate your team, employees, partners and supporters to new heights.
“CTM is an award-winning global travel management company with an outstanding track record for partnering with huge sporting names overseas. We’re delighted we can now offer this service to European teams and businesses,” said Shelley Mathews, CTM’s VP Sales Europe.
“Already geared to the complexities associated with high profile and team travel, we have the capability to deliver a bespoke and flexible service model encompassing the unique requirements of any team.”
- ends -
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalised service-excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver the maximum possible return on investment to clients. Headquartered in Australia, the company employs more than 2,200 staff globally and provides localised service solutions in more than 70 countries. For more information, please visit www.travelctm.co.uk.
For further information:
Please contact Charlie Le Rougetel, BIGTOP, 07736 330676, email@example.com