CTM is proud to have received six finalist positions in The Business Travel People Awards, spanning across a variety of highly-competitive individual and team categories.
The Business Travel People Awards recognise outstanding individuals and teams who demonstrate leadership and forward thinking within the corporate travel sector. Winners are selected from an expert panel of judges and are chosen for their outstanding performance in their field and their leadership in guiding the business travel sector into the future.
We would like to congratulate the below finalists:
- Account Manager of the Year - John Richmond
- Operations Team of the Year - Fares Team
- Sales/Business Development Manager of the Year - Mark Eden
- Sales/Business Development Team of the Year - Corporate Travel Management
- Best Newcomer - Rob Cope
- Rising Star - Kylie Priestley
Well done to; Laura Bailey, Tracy Ramsden, Andrew Garnett and the ETM team who unfortunately did not make the shortlist.
The Business Travel People Awards 2019 ceremony will take place at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Friday 24 May 2019.
See the full People Awards finalists list here.